A one day event dedicated to presenting Slovakian based self-publishers and music labels.
Introducing art press publications from Magazine X, APART Label, Sputnik Editions, Banská St a nica , PORT No. 21 and music labels LOM and Proto Sites.
- In collaboration with the London based collective MOR HO! (https://morho.co.uk/about/) and in continuation with their previous events, HARVEST presents the latest titles from initiatives of independent Slovak collectives and individual artists. This project aims to create a dialogue and space for future collaboration between Slovak and London based artists.
- Since 2012, the main objective of this project is publishing works that are mapping demonstration of visual arts in local environment. Its focus is on the tendencies in modern art display, exploring its individuality with special attention to creation of archive of this specific cultural environment. Rather than mapping wide artistic practices, APART pays close attention to those forms and expressions that are in line with their subjective preferences in art practice.
Apart Website HERE
- Artistic community working internationally in the field of illustration, publishing Magazine X, bilingual publication distributed in several countries across Europe. The pages of expert written content are bound in distinct form of folder that
contains reproductions and originals of illustration and graphic design works.
Magazine X Website: HERE
- Slovak publisher producing art projects in book form, focusing on printed matter as an artistic expression. Sputnik editions has so far published 15 titles, distributed internationally.
Sputnik Editions Website: HERE
Banska ST A NICA
- ST A NICA is a hub for wide spectrum of culture activities – workshops, symposiums, residencies and publishing.
PORT No. 21
- A magazine focused (not only) on photography and visual arts.
Port No. 21 Website: HERE
- Record label LOM focuses on experimental musicians and their production.
LOM Website HERE
- Internationally distributed record label focused on crossing borders and boundaries between experimental / club / other music. A collection of new sonic and visual topographies.
Promo Sites Website: HERE
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE: HERE